When first getting into Dota 2, you surely have made plenty of mistakes. Let's be honest, nothing is easy in the beginning. This is especially the case when there is no one who could help you. Thus, it would be reasonable for you to learn the most common Dota 2 mistakes in order to avoid them in the future.
- Don't follow heroes. One of your major missions in the game is to protect the towers. If the enemies successfully destroy them, your mission is failed. At the same time, you also have to destroy enemies who try to come to your territory. By any chance, do not try to chase the opponent for too long because you might be the one being killed.
- Don't buy wards. Part of the gold you collect can be spent on wards. Why do you need them? These valuable items can be used to detect the enemies, develop strategies to stand up to them, and protect your territory whenever enemies get too close. This approach with wards works perfectly for bets Dota as well.
- Don't push lanes unless you are sure in success. Dota 2 is about protecting your territory than killing the enemies. But beginners may tend to rush forward trying to kill everyone and everything around. While you are killing the towers, don't try to rush with the routine. That part of the mission can be done later on when there are no enemies to stop you.
- Don't miss runes. Runes turn out to be very useful as they help you in winning team fights. But if you skip some of them, you're losing the huge benefit. Usually, there are 4 runes to be collected at the beginning of the game. Then, you receive 5 runes more every two minutes. You should always check the timer to know when runes are about to come.
- Don't take damage from the creeps. This thing can be a little bit tricky because it needs you to get as much practice as possible. That way, you will be able to become strong in terms of gaming activities. When you get any kind of damage from opponents, you learn how to deal with it becoming more and more vulnerable to opponents. Do your best to not take any damage from creeps in the beginning.
Thus, it's crucial to enjoy the game and improve your skills at the same time. Have you ever done any of the above-mentioned mistakes? If yes, you should have learned the lesson. If no, read this information once again not to fail again. If you have these common beginner mistakes, you should have a well-developed skill to deal with them.